Rose Quartz Facial Spa Set
A powerful duo that depuffs, soothes and lifts the skin through the art of facial massage for a radiant glow.
Rose quartz has calming properties and aids in meditation and reflection. It is known as the stone of love.
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, the facial roller and the gua sha tool have a multitude of benefits.
Improves blood circulation.
Reduces puffiness and inflammation of skin.
Promotes lymphatic drainage.
Relieves facial and jaw tension.
Promote Lymphatic Drainage - by clearing congestion and removing blockages. The benefits of lymphatic drainage are two-fold. Lymphatic drainage removes toxic and congestive substances from the tissues, which allows greater absorption of nutrients. Besides aiding with lymphatic drainage, gua sha massage stimulates circulation and blood flow. Blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the other cells and the combination of lymphatic drainage + massage allows you to remove toxins from the tissues and absorb greater nutrients to nourish the skin.
Relieve facial and jaw tension - by targeting and relaxing tight muscles in the face.
Reduce puffiness and fluid buildup - by guiding excess fluid away from the face.
Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum. Both tools work together to enhance your beauty rituals and pair perfectly with a serum or facial oil for better absorption. All the tools you need for a luxurious facial, conveniently packaged in a giftable box.
For the facial roller:
1) Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks.
2) Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
3) Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.
For the gua sha tool:
1) Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
2) Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
3) Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves.
4) Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
5) For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh